- Vymo Technologies (India) Private Limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at #611, 2nd Cross Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, India and with its affiliates worldwide (the “Company” or “Vymo”) provide a sales engagement platform on the website at http://www.vymo.com// (“Website”) and/or mobile applications to help companies drive more sales by capturing employees and customer interactions. At Vymo we respect your need for online privacy and protect any personal information that you may share with us, in an appropriate manner.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. and any other applicable data privacy laws and regulations
- California Consumer Privacy Act,2018 (“CCPA”) as updated by the California Privacy Rights Act, 2023 (“CPRA”); and
- Delaware Online Privacy Protection Act, 2016 (“DOPPA”).
INFORMATION RECORDED AND USED:
“Personal information” is defined under the SPI Rules and other applicable laws and regulations to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a natural person.
The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and call data records.
Any information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
Vymo will have access to third party Personal Information provided by you as part of using Vymo Services such as contacts in your Vymo account. This information maynclude third party names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses and will be used for servicing your requirements as expressed by you to Vymo and solely as part and parcel of your use of Vymo Services. We do not share this third party Personal Information with anyone for promotional purposes, nor do we utilize it for any purposes not expressly consented to by you. When you elect to refer friends to the Software, we request their email address and name to facilitate the request and deliver a onetime email. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
We post user testimonials on our Website. These testimonials may include names and other Personal Information and we acquire permission from our users prior to posting these on our Website. Vymo is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to post within their testimonials. Vymo hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available to/ by you in such a manner.
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by us from any casual visitors of the Software, who are merely perusing or browsing the Software (except as otherwise provided).
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of the Applications prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. All visitors, however, encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Software.
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us to enhance your experience of the Vymo Services and to help us provide you the best possible service.
CONTENT OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT:
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you use the Software, we will automatically receive the uniform resource locator (URL) of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Software. The Company will also receive the Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server a used by you to access the internet), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help the Company improve its actions and reach. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information shall not be shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law or except where required to provide or facilitate Vymo Services provided by the Company. Notwithstanding the above, you acknowledge the Company’s right to share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
- We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Vymo Services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option in Vymo Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the Software. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the Software.
- Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Vymo and our partners, affiliates, or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
LINKS FROM OUR SOFTWARE:
You can log in to our site using federated authentication providers. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION:
We may need to share your Personal Information and your data with our employees on a need-to-know basis. All of our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing your Personal Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality such Personal Information.
Notwithstanding the above, we shall not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the user’s information or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION:
We adopt industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Unless otherwise specified, access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing Vymo Services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the user’s personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
DISCLOSURE TO GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY:
YOUR CHOICE IN INFORMATION USE:
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If you are a user of Vymo Services, you can directly contact Vymo at Vymo Customer Support Services at email@example.com or correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data directly.
TRANSFER OF DATA
INVESTIGATION OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY:
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:
BLOGS AND FORUMS:
- We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the Website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to our Website. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as Vymo is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose.
This certification covers our collection, use and disclosure of information we collect through our website www.https://vymo.com/ and through Vymo Services.
- You must not create or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of the Company and its community of users.
- You must not provide information to the Company and /or other users which you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person, professional or social status.
GOOGLE CALENDAR and OUTLOOK INTEGRATION:
Vymo uses Google Calendar integration and Outlook integration to provide consolidated visibility and easier manageability to user’s calendars across Google Calendar
- Outlook and Vymo Calendar to manage their daily routines easily. For this purpose:
- Vymo fetches user’s Google Calendar and Outlook data to be displayed on the user’s daily plan in the Vymo calendar;
- Vymo App helps the user manage their Google Calendar and Outlook;
- User can block time on Vymo calendar and Vymo blocks time on Google Calendar and Outlook;
- Users can edit calendar activity in Vymo, and Vymo edits it on Google Calendar and Outlook;
- Users can delete an activity from the Vymo calendar, and Vymo deletes it from the Google calendar and Outlook; and
- User’s Google Calendar and Outlook data is not shared with any other service and never leaves the Vymo database.
- Disclosure for using Google Calendar data:
Vymo App’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy (https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy#additional_requirements_for_specific_api_scopes), including the Limited Use Requirements.
Users in United States in America (US)
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
- Categories of Personal Information collected
The Personal Information that the Company collects, or has collected from the users in the 12 (twelve) months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the CCPA, depending on which Vymo Service is used:
- Identifiers: such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, IP address, your log-in information for Vymo account, or a government-issued identifier (e.g. social security number, which may be required for tax purposes);
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): such as a credit card number, debit card number, the expiry date and the last four digits of the credit card number or other payment information;
- Protected Classifications: information that may reveal age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or other protected classifications;
- Commercial information: such as purchase and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: including browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement and the content of email and text messages;
- Geolocation data: such as the location of your device or computer, which may in some cases constitute precise geolocation information;
- Audio or visual information: such as if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes, or if we use a service provider to fulfill your order;
- Professional information: for example data you may provide about your business; and
- Inference data: such as information about your activity on the Website.
- Please note that the Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from the government records or available in the public domain.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as: (i) health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA); and (ii) personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose your Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates;
- Service providers; and
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with Vymo Services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
- Your Data Rights:
You may have certain data rights under the CCPA read with the CPRA. This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights. Such rights include:
- Right to know. You have a right to request the following information: (i) categories of the Personal Information that we have collected from you over the past 12 (twelve) months and the specific Personal Information, we have collected from you; (ii) categories of the sources from which Personal Information was collected; (iii) business or commercial purpose for which the Personal Information was collected; (iv) categories of the Personal Information that was disclosed for a business purpose during the past 12 (twelve) months; and (v) categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed;
- Right to access your Personal Information in a portable format;
- Right to correct your Personal Information which you do not feel is accurate.
- Right to delete your Personal Information upon. However, we might not delete Your Personal Information in certain events including (i) to detect security incidents; (ii) to debug, to identify and repair errors; (iii) exercise free speech; (iv) to comply with California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; (v) to engage in public, peer-reviewed, historical or statistical research; and (vi) to comply with legal obligations;
- Right to opt out of the sharing of your Personal Information for cross-context behavioral advertising, as defined by the CCPA;
- Right to appeal the denial of any of these rights by submitting a form that will be provided to you if we deny a data request. However, depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable; and
- Right to non-discrimination You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising Your privacy rights under the CCPA.
- No sale of personal information. In the 12 (twelve) months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, the Company has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the CCPA.
- California Privacy Rights Act Sensitive Personal Information Disclosure. The categories of data that Company collects and discloses for a business purpose include "sensitive personal information" as defined under the CCPA. The Company does not use or disclose such sensitive personal information for any purpose not expressly permitted by the CCPA.
- California Privacy Rights Act Non-discrimination Statement. The Company will not discriminate against any user for exercising their rights under the C
- We might request certain additional information in order to verify your identity in relation to your request for exercising the rights mentioned above. You must also specify the rights you wish to exercise. We will verify your request and respond to you within 45 (forty-five) days of the receipt of the request.
- You may designate another person or entity (“Authorized Agent”) to act on your behalf in connection with Your request for rights that are guaranteed by the CCPA. An Authorized Agent is a natural person or business entity registered with the Secretary of State to conduct business in California that you have authorized to act on Your or to make a request to know or to delete. You Authorized Agent can submit a request by sending an email to the email id provided in the California Notice attaching the signed permission. Please note that we may deny a request from an Authorized Agent that does not submit proof that they have authorized by you. Under the CCPA, your Authorized Agent is responsible for implementing and maintaining reasonable security procedures and practices to protect and use your Personal Information only for the purpose of fulfilling your request.
NOTICE FOR DELAWARE USERS
- Vymo strives to collect only such Personal Information which is necessary and adequate but not excessive in relation to the purposes set out hereinabove. To protect your privacy, you should not provide the Company with any information that is not specifically requested. In the event that Vymo requires the use of your Personal Information for a purpose other than those set out herein, Vymo shall process the Personal Information, so long as we have a ground under the law to do so which may be based on one of the following conditions:
- Performance of a contract: Herein, we process the Personal Information as it is necessary in order to fulfil our obligations set forth under a contract or for the performance of our agreement with you;
- Legal obligation: Herein, we process the Personal Information in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
- Legitimate interests: Herein, we process your Personal Information where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business. We will only rely on such a ground where an assessment has been performed balancing the interests and rights involved and the necessity of the processing in order to provide our Vymo Services, Platform and features to you. Few examples of Our legitimate interests are: (i) to offer information and/or services to individuals who visit the Platform or (ii) to prevent fraud or criminal activity and to safeguard our IT systems etc.
- We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without seeking your specific permission to process your Personal Information and we will only process your Personal Information in this way if you agree to us doing so.
- No sale of personal information. In the 12 (twelve) months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Company has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under DOPPA.
- We might request certain additional information in order to verify your identity in relation to your request for exercising the rights mentioned above. You must also specify the rights you wish to exercise. We will verify your request and respond to you within 45 (forty-five) days.
Postal Address: 611 2nd Cross Rd, 3 Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Attn: Mr. Shantikumar, Privacy Team
Complaints and Grievance Redressal
For users located outside India, any complaints, or concerns with regards to content or comment or breach of these terms/ Policy may be informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through:
Address: 611 2nd Cross Rd, 3 Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034.
NOTICE UNDER HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT, 1996 (HIPAA)
If you feel we have violated your rights, you may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights by sending a letter to U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201 or visiting https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/filing-a-complaint/index.html.