- Vymo Solutions Private Limited is a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at #611, 2nd Cross Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, India (the “Company” or “Vymo”). At Vymo we respect your need for online privacy and protect any personal information that you may share with us, in an appropriate manner.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. and any other applicable data privacy laws and regulations
INFORMATION RECORDED AND USE:Personal Information:
“Personal information” is defined under the SPI Rules and other applicable laws and regulations to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a natural person. The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and call data records.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
Vymo will have access to third party Personal Information provided by you as part of using Vymo Services such as contacts in your Vymo account. This information maynclude third party names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses and will be used for servicing your requirements as expressed by you to Vymo and solely as part and parcel of your use of Vymo Services. We do not share this third party Personal Information with anyone for promotional purposes, nor do we utilize it for any purposes not expressly consented to by you. When you elect to refer friends to the Software, we request their email address and name to facilitate the request and deliver a onetime email. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
We post user testimonials on our Website. These testimonials may include names and other Personal Information and we acquire permission from our users prior to posting these on our Website. Vymo is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to post within their testimonials. Vymo hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available to/ by you in such a manner.
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by us from any casual visitors of the Software, who are merely perusing or browsing the Software (except as otherwise provided).
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of the Applications prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. All visitors, however, encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Software.
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us to enhance your experience of the Vymo Services and to help us provide you the best possible service.
CONTENT OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT:
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you use the Software, we will automatically receive the uniform resource locator (URL) of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Software. The Company will also receive the Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server a used by you to access the internet), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help the Company improve its actions and reach. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information shall not be shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law or except where required to provide or facilitate the services provided by the Company. Notwithstanding the above, you acknowledge the Company’s right to share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
- We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Vymo Services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option in Vymo Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the Software. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the Software.
- Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Vymo and our partners, affiliates, or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
LINKS FROM OUR SOFTWARE:
You can log in to our site using federated authentication providers. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION:
HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION:
We adopt industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Unless otherwise specified, access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing Vymo Services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the user’s personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
DISCLOSURE TO GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY:
DYOUR CHOICE IN INFORMATION USE:
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If you are a user of Vymo Services, you can directly contact Vymo at Vymo Customer Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data directly.
INVESTIGATION OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY:
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:
BLOGS AND FORUMS:
- We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the Website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to our Website. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as Vymo is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose.
- You must not create or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of the Company and its community of users. You must not provide information to the Company and /or other users which you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person, professional or social status.