- You must have a valid Vymo license and must have the Vymo app installed on your device to use this Zoom app.
- You must have a premium Zoom account for this App to work.
- Login to the Vymo app using the credentials provided for your license.
- Now click on the menu icon which is present at the bottom right of the app.
- Now click on the option for Links.
- In the links provided select “Connect Zoom”.
- You will now be redirected to the Zoom login page where you will need to login to your Zoom account and give permissions which are requested.
- Once you have given all the permissions which were requested, you will be redirected to a landing page which will inform you that the app has been successfully installed.
- You must have completed all of the steps mentioned in the installation section along with any of the prerequisites mentioned there.
- You must have added all of your lead related information into Vymo and this lead information must contain their email IDs.
- Any of the internal users you will be meeting on Zoom must be present on Vymo for them to be detected.
All the participants of your meetings must be logged into their zoom account for them to be detected in Vymo.
- Start a new meeting by going to your Zoom app and clicking on “New Meeting”.
- Now add all of the participants of the meeting.
- You can also click on the record option and record to the Zoom cloud if you want access to the recording of the meeting later.
- Once you are done with the meeting, end the meeting for all participants.
- Now you will get a notification from the Vymo app about the activity which has been logged within Vymo, which has the details about your Zoom meeting.
- If you have selected the option to record the Zoom meeting and store it in the Zoom Cloud, you will receive another notification.
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Zoom for Vymo app.
- Click on the Zoom for Vymo app.
- Click Uninstall.
1. Zoom meetings are not getting detected within Vymo
This could be because your Zoom account is not connected with your Vymo account. Please follow the steps mentioned in the apps installation guide and then check if the meetings are getting logged.
2. Meetings are not getting detected even though I have connected my Zoom account with my Vymo account
This could be because your Zoom account is a free account whereas the Zoom for Vymo app requires you to have a premium account.
3. The meeting participants are not getting tagged correctly to internal Vymo Users
This could because the participants have joined the meeting as guests(without logging into their Zoom account) or their Zoom account might be linked to a different email address which does not match their email in Vymo.
4. The meeting participants are not getting tagged correctly to leads/partners
This could be for the same reasons mentioned above for the internal users case, however it could also be because the lead/partner is not present in Vymo.